Best Medicare Supplement Plans in Oklahoma
There are ten Medicare Supplement plans available in Oklahoma. These policies help fill in the gaps that Original Medicare does not cover.
- Of the ten plans available in 2023, Aetna's Plan G, available for only $123 a month, it's the best option in terms of price and comprehensive coverage.
- We found Mutual of Omaha offers the best Medicare Supplement Plan N rates at $83 per month; for those that want the best monthly value without compromising coverage.
- Mutual of Omaha's version of the High Deductible Plan G is a low-cost option for Medicare beneficiaries, costing only $37 per month. The plan provides access to the same benefits as Plan G after you meet the annual deductible of $2,700.
Below are key benefits of Medicare Supplement plans and a list of companies with the most competitive prices.
Aetna Medicare Supplement Plan G
- Aetna's Medicare Plan G is the perfect plan for those who are looking for comprehensive coverage and numerous benefits.
- Aside from the Medicare Part B deductible, this plan pays for many out-of-pocket costs.
With Aetna Medicare Plan G, you can rest assured knowing that your healthcare coverage is comprehensive and provides advantages such as:
- Coverage for Part B excess fees, the Medicare Part A deductible and all coinsurance costs associated with Part B.
- No required referrals.
- Access to any medical provider who accepts Original Medicare.
Mutual Of Omaha Medicare Supplement Plan N
If you're searching for a policy that's more cost-effective, Mutual Of Omaha Medicare Plan N is a great option. This plan is less expensive than Plans F and G but still provides superior coverage quality.
There are many added benefits to using Mutual Of Omaha Plan N such as:
- Skilled nursing facilities
- $0 Part A deductible
- Foreign travel emergency healthcare
- Maximum $20 copay for office visits
- Maximum $50 copay for an ER visit (waived if admitted)
Mutual Of Omaha High-Deductible Plan G
- If you're looking for an affordable alternative to the traditional Medicare Supplement Plan G, Mutual Of Omaha High-Deductible Plan G is the ideal choice.
- With this policy, you'll receive the same coverage as Plan G; however, beneficiaries are responsible for paying a deductible of $2,700 prior to accessing benefits.
Mutual Of Omaha Plan F
- If you are an Oklahoma beneficiary of Original Medicare with a coverage start date before 2020, do not miss the opportunity to benefit from Mutual Of Omaha's Plan F. Not only will this plan maximize your coverage and potentially save you money; it also covers Part A deductible, Medicare Part B deductible and all coinsurances.
What's the Best Medicare Supplement Company in Oklahoma?
Based on our review of several key factors, Aetna is the best Medicare Supplement company in Oklahoma.
While Aetna Medigap plans tend to be more affordable in Oklahoma, it's not the only factor when selecting the best Medicare Supplement company. For example, depending on your plan letter of choice, one provider might offer Plan N at a lower cost but may be pricier for Plan G; every insurer has its own set of advantages and drawbacks depending on their levels of coverage.
For this reason, Aetna remains our top selection during the review process due to its affordability, expansive range of plan choices, household premium discounts, and high customer satisfaction rates.
This chart compares different Medicare Supplement companies to Aetna that are also available in Oklahoma, including sample premiums, ratings, and market share:
Market share: 4.38%
Plan G cost: $131
Plan N cost: $96
Financial strength: A
Mutual of Omaha
Market share: 19.14%
Plan G cost: $130
Plan N cost: $83
Financial strength: A+
Market share: 7.99%
Plan G cost: $123
Plan N cost: $86
Financial strength: A
Market share: 18.60%
Plan G cost: $130
Plan N cost: $122
Financial strength: A
How Much Does a Medigap Plan Cost in Oklahoma?
The best price for Medicare Supplement Plan G in Oklahoma is $123 per month with Aetna.
Your age and plan choice will have the most significant impact on your premium.
Here you can see how the prices compare for several different plans:
High Deductible G
Plan Popularity in Oklahoma
When Can I Apply for a Medicare Supplement Plan?
The best time to enroll in a Medigap plan in Oklahoma will be within the six-month Medigap Open Enrollment Period (OEP). During this time, pricing and plan options from a Medicare insurance company will be better and equal for every beneficiary. See below for age specifics.
Age 65 or older: Your Open Enrollment Period begins when you have Part B. It can't be changed or repeated.
Turning 65: Enrollment Period begins the first month that you are 65, and again, enrollment in Part B will be needed.
Under 65: If you have a qualifying disease or ESRD (end-stage renal disease), insurance companies are required to offer at least one kind of Medigap plan. This will only be available to you if you are enrolled in Part B, and may cost you more overall.
You have guaranteed issue rights during the six months of your Open Enrollment Period, meaning an insurance company can't charge you more or refuse to sell you a Medigap policy, even if you have a health condition. You also may have guaranteed issue rights in the following scenarios:
1. A Medicare Advantage Plan leaves Medicare or stops providing in your area.
2. You move out of the plan's service area.
If one of these applies to you, you may be eligible for a Special Enrollment Period outside of your OEP.
Ready to Learn More?
We help educate Medicare beneficiaries on their Medigap options and help them go through the process of reviewing and comparing plans. We work with some of the nation's top-rated Medigap carriers. So give us a call today, or request a quote online to learn more about Aetna Medicare Supplement plan G and Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement plan G in your state.
Generally, these plans range from $83 to $170 monthly in premiums. However, in Oklahoma, the cost of Medicare Supplement plans (also known as Medigap plans) varies depending on what type of coverage you are looking for and your specific circumstances.
Two standout options are Aetna and Mutual of Omaha. Both have a long history of providing quality care and an excellent selection of coverage options.
Plan G typically costs between $123 and $196 monthly, depending on the insurer and your area. Plan G is one of Oklahoma's most popular Medicare Supplement plans.
You can apply for a Medicare Supplement plan at any time, but you might be subject to underwriting. You may be able to switch Medigap policies without a health history review if you have guaranteed issue rights or are within your Medigap Open Enrollment time frame.
Yes, if you apply outside the Medigap Open Enrollment Period without guaranteed issue rights, a Medicare insurance company can decline your application based on your health history or conditions.
- Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement Plans
- Aetna Medicare Supplement Plans
- Cigna Medicare Supplement Plans
- How Much Does a Medigap Plan Cost?
- When Can I Apply for a Medicare Supplement Plan?
- When Can I Change Medigap Plans?
- Can I Be Denied Medigap Coverage?
- CMS Medicare Services
- Oklahoma State Health Insurance Assistance Program
Please note that the average quotes provided are for demonstration purposes only. Your actual premiums will be determined based on several factors such as your health conditions, age, location, tobacco status, gender, and insurance provider.
Call to speak with a licensed insurance agent now.(888) 414-4547
Or enter your zip code to shop online